4.11.2009

Happy 82

82.  i think it's the weather.  why else would every service station in arizona have such a super-fab drink selection, with: pellet ice?  i'm sure they make a killing during the dog days of summer.  i drank a year supply of diet dr. pepper last week, thanks to the QT.... a spring break staple!

4 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

amanda, we have a QT right outside my neighborhood. In the summer all drinks are .69 cents. Seriously, a great drink selection all made with filtered water and SUPER clean bathrooms. Every state should have a QT on every corner.
This was a great post!

Hess Fam said...

you are welcome.

Leslie said...

I second that! Where is our QT? I love that place

Angie Whitman said...

I am so HAPPY that we got to spend time hanging out this weekend! I loved seeing our kids play and after you guys left Friday night, Makenzie wanted to know when she would get to see Grace again. Amanda, you are really doing so amazingly well. Your children are so blessed to have you, as you are to have them. You are through the hardest part (as far as my own experience goes thus far) and you'll keep getting stronger and stronger. I love you girl and can't wait till we meet up again...hopefully soon! love, Angie