I love that Itty Frella. Can I steal her tomorrow and keep her till Friday?Grace looks so happy in those pictures.
my fave pic- Ricky Dee sprawled out on the floor wondering when it's time to go home ;) Ha! SOOO sad we couldn't be there :( CAN't wait to see you!!
"where's amanda?" -Tom Jessop! That was a fun/ funny day. I am SO glad that Sprinkles were a part of it! Happy Birthday Frellicious!
frelliz navidad!
Glad you had fun :) I'm even happier I'm not in any of those pictures ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that Itty Frella. Can I steal her tomorrow and keep her till Friday?
Grace looks so happy in those pictures.
my fave pic- Ricky Dee sprawled out on the floor wondering when it's time to go home ;) Ha! SOOO sad we couldn't be there :( CAN't wait to see you!!
"where's amanda?" -Tom Jessop! That was a fun/ funny day. I am SO glad that Sprinkles were a part of it! Happy Birthday Frellicious!
frelliz navidad!
Glad you had fun :) I'm even happier I'm not in any of those pictures ;)
Post a Comment