i wish i could say more about my feelings & about what is going on.... what i
can say is that i never realized how involved a dissolution of marriage could be (i guess i never gave it much thought). lately i feel like most of my energy & time is spent in thought & paperwork.
it is overwhelming. it is sad, it is scary, it is emotional, it is uncharted territory. it is a journey that i am on, that i wish i wasn't.
it is necessary.
7 comments:
I know how hard this is for you... you are stronger than I ever could be and I admire that. Love ya to pieces SPUDS! A.S.T.T.M.K.O.D!
oh Amanda. You are so right, this is necessary, but so hard. You are an inspiration to all of us who are watchng you handle this with such grace.
Hang in there girl.
Traci Moysa O'Neill
On a lighter note, my husband says it's "the gift that keeps on giving"... because sometimes it seems there is no end. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel, it's not a train and you will have peace and happiness in your heart! Just remember to take care of yourself - so you can do the things you need to do. All my love.
Amanda, you are in my daily thoughts. You are one amazing woman and your children are lucky to have you.
I'm sorry for what your going through!!! I am pulling for you Amanda....and think your doing the right thing. That is what is tricky about divorce....questioning yourself privately over and over if this is what is right......it is.
we're thinking about you Momo and love you. Someday you'll look back and think this was just a bad flu headache that wouldn't go away, but you won't believe how great it will feel in the long run! We love you, please come see me. No more Ut trips without at least a text.
I hope you are doing better. This is so hard. I think about your family all the time. Did you get my email, I know you are super busy but I would love to get together with you.
Brittany
Post a Comment