3.13.2009

Vicki's Baby Shower

last night i went to one of my dearest friend's baby shower's in long beach!  it was a long- overdue reunion & so much fun.  she is pregnant with boy #2 & i couldn't be happier for her.  i love you vicki!  congratulations!
utah state alumni!  go aggies!
the whole gang

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look terrific Amanda! I love your hair!!! xoxo
Love Lindsey Wall :)

Sarah Hull said...

OH how I loved seeing you the other night! You are just as adorable as always!

I might however, have to beat you up for posting a few of those scary pictures of me. I seriously need to do something about my hair/face/and body.

Let's play again soon!

SUMMER said...

I feel the same way as Sarah said in her second paragraph. I need a new hairdo. It just sits on my face like an ugly wig or something. Maybe I should die mine dark...

zuniga family said...

Seriously, as glad as I am you came, you camera is no longer allowed. Why do you look prom in every picture and then I look like I weigh 500 pounds? Granted I am pregnant, but come on! I was so excited to see you! We need to do it again! I want to come down and see your beautiful house and eat chocolate malted crunch before I pop this child out!