3.01.2009

Stitches

friday night found us at the er.... my rough & tumble frell spun herself right into the corner of the coffee table.  7 stitches, a lot of blood & a little dizziness (on my part) later found her good as new....almost.


9 comments:

Smitty said...

Kids are supposed to have at least one scar. Its a right of passage. Like making snow angels or mud pies.

Stacey said...

Awww, poor Frelly. Poor momma! I'm glad she's ok!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh :( My Frell :( Glad she's ok. Miss you all dearly...

Ashlee said...

poor thing... thanks goodness it wasnt closer and hit her eye

SMALL and TALL said...

the same thing happened to me as a child. the scar eventually went away. thank goodness her eye is okay. how come you never go down to the bay on saturdays?

Megan said...

ouchy! I made lot's of trips to the ER growing up for stitches under my chin. I could never figure out how to walk up our cement front porch steps with out tripping up them. I'm surprised I still have front teeth! Glad she's okay!

Ashley Park said...

oh pumpkin... this is such a bummer. Glad she's ok! Poor Frells

Jenny said...

Poor Frell! It makes me so sad when kids get hurt. She looked like a trooper though!

Annie + Joey said...

Oh no Frelly! Poor little thing. She is a female human version of curious george. I love her! :)

xxoo