I LOVE nursery!! Especially since Jax can go and I just got released!! haha. When is Hank's bday, they must be so close together. Jax's is Aug 9th. My parents are watching my kids this weekend while I'm in NY. My dad went to take Jax to one of the 3 nurseries and he said Jax kept shaking his head no to the wrong rooms until they finally got to the right one. He loves it, too! Woo Hoo! Hope everything is going okay!;)
1 comment:
I LOVE nursery!! Especially since Jax can go and I just got released!! haha. When is Hank's bday, they must be so close together. Jax's is Aug 9th.
My parents are watching my kids this weekend while I'm in NY. My dad went to take Jax to one of the 3 nurseries and he said Jax kept shaking his head no to the wrong rooms until they finally got to the right one. He loves it, too! Woo Hoo!
Hope everything is going okay!;)
Post a Comment