3.22.2009

Happy 76

76. my memory of this creepy little critter is more like the top picture, but for some reason he had a belly button & helmet. summer & i discovered a potato bug in my mom's garage at ages 10 & 11 & were thoroughly convinced that we had stumbled upon a UFO.



5 comments:

SUMMER said...

I don't care what anyone says... It has a clear helmet!

Val said...

Michael and I stumbled upon one of these years ago, before kids, on our front porch, in the rain. We both screamed and ran. Freaked us both out! We, thankfully, haven't seen one since.

Hess Fam said...

i just heard this story yesterday. hmmm. weird-ish/funny/you gals are crazy! :)
and i'm laughing a lot from your comment.

zuniga family said...

Why are these are on your happy list? Seriously, I am reconsidering our friendship! They are the spawns of Satan

SUMMER said...

Your car will be A.S.T.T.M.K.O.D!