Hey Amanda! I love hearing about all the things that make your happy. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on your blog. You have such a strong testimony and are such a good mama. I don't know if you read Stephanie Waite's blog, but she had a link to this blog that I thought you might want to check it out. www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com Hope you have a good day today!
Thank you for giving me your blog info. I would love to get in touch. My e-mail is jami.carter@adeccona.com. I think we could be a huge support for each other. Hang in there! Love, Jami www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com
Sorry to post again but after reading some of your posts I think we could do some good. If you can contact me I am thinking maybe we could both post on the addiction blog I have. I have received a few e-mails from spouses and loved ones asking for advice. I am able to see a little of the other side (my mother is an addict), but I think it may be good for us to work together. E-mail me when you have a chance and we can talk about it. Thank you for your honesty and your strength! Love, Jami
4 comments:
Hey Amanda! I love hearing about all the things that make your happy.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on your blog. You have such a strong testimony and are such a good mama.
I don't know if you read Stephanie Waite's blog, but she had a link to this blog that I thought you might want to check it out.
www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com
Hope you have a good day today!
Thank you for giving me your blog info. I would love to get in touch. My e-mail is jami.carter@adeccona.com. I think we could be a huge support for each other. Hang in there!
Love,
Jami
www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com
Sorry to post again but after reading some of your posts I think we could do some good. If you can contact me I am thinking maybe we could both post on the addiction blog I have. I have received a few e-mails from spouses and loved ones asking for advice. I am able to see a little of the other side (my mother is an addict), but I think it may be good for us to work together. E-mail me when you have a chance and we can talk about it. Thank you for your honesty and your strength!
Love,
Jami
You know I have a weakness for this too! How am I going to match three girls?
Post a Comment