Remember when we went to fatburger in Las Vegas? We had just eaten at Pancake House and you forced me to eat fatburger even though we both totally full! I need to go back so I can truly appreciate it!
Can you believe I have NEVER been there? Where is one around here?
i just got back from the gym- this looks really good
I went for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Ha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Remember when we went to fatburger in Las Vegas? We had just eaten at Pancake House and you forced me to eat fatburger even though we both totally full! I need to go back so I can truly appreciate it!
Can you believe I have NEVER been there? Where is one around here?
i just got back from the gym- this looks really good
I went for the first time about 2 weeks ago. Ha!
Post a Comment