I like it! You always look sexy.
Ummmm WHAT? Why did you not call and tell me about this??? I like it! You can get away with any hairstyle or color!
I love it! You look great with darker hair, it makes your features stand out. Fun!
I love it and love the picture of Hank folding his arms. Can that be one of my happies?
I think you look adorable. I'll always remember the platinum days when you were a Laurel. I love changing my hair too because it always grows back.
Sultry brunette, love it! Change is always good!!!!!
I love it! You can totally rock the dark because you have a sexy face! You are a very lucky!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like it! You always look sexy.
Ummmm WHAT? Why did you not call and tell me about this??? I like it! You can get away with any hairstyle or color!
I love it! You look great with darker hair, it makes your features stand out. Fun!
I love it and love the picture of Hank folding his arms. Can that be one of my happies?
I think you look adorable. I'll always remember the platinum days when you were a Laurel. I love changing my hair too because it always grows back.
Sultry brunette, love it! Change is always good!!!!!
I love it! You can totally rock the dark because you have a sexy face! You are a very lucky!
Post a Comment