2.22.2009

Happy 53

53.  there is nothing better than clean white sheets.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are right about this! One of my wishes is to have someone come to my house and put clean white sheets on my bed everyday!! Hope all is well with you.

Annie + Joey said...

I agree 100%! xxoo

keli said...

probably my most FAVORITE thing!
i'm a friend of summer. i met you at corner bakery one morn. with her and my other friend shana. it's keli, i'm the blonde one. been so taken with your story. it's so raw and genuine. i have felt your emotion through all your posts. you sound like superwoman to me! ...(Kenny Chesney "I'M ALIVE" with Dave Matthews) LOVE this song and wanted to share with you, hope it helps you find a much deserved moment of peace! people should npt be judging, they should be learning from you! BE WELL!-keli roche

Melissa White said...

Yes! Yes! White sheets and bedding are the BEST! There's nothing better, softer and calm.

Anonymous said...

AMEN Sista!!

sachia said...

I luvvvvv this post. I lost my heart a long time ago to clean, fresh sheets. One of my favorite things too. Hmm, we seem to have alot in common lady. :)

kiks said...

I 100% agree!! I can't sleep on anything else.

My Little Clan said...

i agree! I have to wash my sheets every other day, I freak out otherwise!

C Gardner said...

We should start a 'clean white sheets' club. The only thing better is clean, white, IRONED sheets!! I know, I'm nuts.