43. therapywhich i have resisted for a while... after gentle encouragement from loved ones i finally went. i am so happy to have someone to talk with to help me find clarity.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You definitely need therapy. It saved my sanity after I went through a similar thing with my addictive husband.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for this! Best thing that has happened in 2009 so far! I now it won't make all your problems go away... but maybe it will help to make them more bearable/understandable. I love you and am so grateful for you.
3 comments:
You definitely need therapy. It saved my sanity after I went through a similar thing with my addictive husband.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for this! Best thing that has happened in 2009 so far! I now it won't make all your problems go away... but maybe it will help to make them more bearable/understandable. I love you and am so grateful for you.
therapy has been my saving grace. nothing has been more helpful for me. glad your back in the game of it.
Post a Comment