2.08.2009

Happy 38

38.  i love chocolate.  no, i really LOVE chocolate.  i am not a sugary, salty, sour candy girl, i like the good stuff.  i love see's, godiva, ghiradelli, french chocolates, dark chocolate, fudge, swiss chocolate, etc. but my absolute favorite is a plain-old-hershey's kiss...  and as far as i'm concerned, a girl can never have too many kisses.

4 comments:

Tarah said...

you should try the ghiradeli (sp?) dark or milk chocolate caramel filled squares! my new favorite

Anonymous said...

Amanda....me too! Today is the day I am going to try and lose the extra lbs, butall I have thought about this morning is what chocolate I can eat today. it is a sickness. But nthing beats the milk chocolate Lindt truffles. I could eat those for breakfast lunch and dinner! -Lindsey Denison

SUMMER said...

Thats why we get along so well! All we both want to always do is eat!

Amanda said...

if you love chocolate, you HAVE to pick up the french truffles from trader joe's next time you're there. three words: change. your. life! =)