35. according to frelly dancing bunnies are sweet, but dancing elephants are...well...not so sweet. this little lady lights up my world, keeps me on my toes, & always makes me happy.
Arghhhh!! I LOVE IT! I need my copy too!! I just want to hang it in my kitchen where I can see it and smile all day long. I really miss you all so much- more than you know!
5 comments:
The elephant picture is my FAVORITE thing! Frell monster is hilarious!
That face is KILLING me! She is such a doll!
Arghhhh!! I LOVE IT! I need my copy too!! I just want to hang it in my kitchen where I can see it and smile all day long. I really miss you all so much- more than you know!
that crazy girl is one of a kind!
the weenigs adore frelly!
do you remember the stomping? I have all those pictures still of her
Post a Comment