2.09.2009

Fondue-for-Four

we saw he's just not that into you then went to the melting pot for some late-night dipping...

hillary sported her self proclaimed wet-dog-hair look
we laughed so hard i couldn't breathe...
the high-school sweethearts got silly... we made dad feed mom a cherry.
& the ever-present boy in ricky-dee couldn't resist this move.
* if you happen to swing by the melting pot, try the bananas foster fondue...it's super yummy!

5 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

Did you like the movie?? I don't know if it was the mood I was in or what...but it made me feel nauseous about how everyone is cheating on each other and lying. It made me feel like I will NEVER want to date again!! yikes...BUT the melting pot is fun! I'm glad you got to laugh and have a good weekend with your family.

Hess Fam said...

Amanda! When did you go brown? I'm I way behind or what? You look adorable with your new look!

Anonymous said...

I need to get my hands on those sweet cheeks (I'm talking about your babies- not your dad ;)) I love him too though- glad he's your dad! We must finalize, do call :)

Val said...

I love your hair! So fun to do something different! Thanks for talking to Alicia today. She's so excited for a David A. connection. You're the BEST!

karlin said...

your parents are so cute.