23. in our family, we call this baby perfume. our babies aren't really clean & sweet smelling without this stuff, my babies get a dollop of baby magic several times a day... after every diaper change, as hair product etc. a few years ago, it was bought by a new company & for a few months hillary & i couldn't find it ANYWHERE. i bought a bunch in canada & brought it back home because i panicked. luckily, it's back on the shelves, with a new look (i miss the original pink bottle), but i guess the new look is more gender friendly...


5 comments:
Amanda. I am loving all your happy posts. You are such a sweetie and a great mom! I especially could relate to the one about your bald kids and was laughing my face off when I saw that hairpiece! hilarious.
ps. your canvas is in the mail. I sent it to summer's house. HOpe that works?!?!?
and now it's the signature scent at the Banner House too :) Even Brother Banner can be found semlling like Baby Magic from time to time. And every time I smell it- I think of the Ridd Kids and our time living at the Ridd House :) XOXO I'm so happy to have you- all of you- in my life.
I'll have to try it.
Hey, on a side note... I was looking through some old pics on the computer and found a ton of frelly at the ballet recital last year. I founf some of other girls from that class too and I didn't know if you still saw any of them, but I'll have to get that cd to you. we should hang out some time.
I have used this on both my babes. Nothing is sweeter.
I love Baby Magic... I didn't know it was back. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I've had to settle for Johnson and Johnson. I drench my kids in baby lotion everyday...I thought I was the only one crazy for that stuff. I've seriously been bummed about it's disappearance. I'll have to look for it in the new bottle. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment