18. little tv really captivates me, but, when it comes to lost i am simply obsessed...the season premiere is tonight & this doesn't just make me happy, it gives me butterflies! i can't handle it! this is the show that you cannot miss one episode of or the whole puzzle falls apart...it is brilliant.



6 comments:
I agree. What a great show.
here in the land of LOST we're actually having a viewing party. I've seen them filming a few times around here...but even friends who work on the crew don't know what's going on.
Can't wait either!!! Only 2 more seasons of 17 shows each. Todays paper said that tonight questions will start to be answered.
I owe you BIG...I just came across your blog at 8:04pm and since I've been living in my little world, I had no idea my favorite show was starting up again tonight!! How did I miss this (just shows what poor priorities I have...haha)! Anyways, you saved me, I just ran and hit record on my TIVO...and I only missed a few minutes! Thank you!!
By the way, I love your Happy blogs each day. I can relate to most of them more than you know!:)
Hi Amanda! Sorry to break in on your blog (your children are adorable by the way, and we DID just finish watching Lost and have been theorizing like crazy!)
We were standing next to each other in Park City watching David A. I was trying to find contact info, but couldn't! Thanks for being so sweet to Mel and me that night and answering all our questions. Ever since then I have been thinking that I know you somehow, you look so familiar to me.
Anyway, would you mind e-mailing me? I have a question: mom887@gmail.com
Thanks!
Lost is my fave! I still need to watch last nights episode, can't wait.
We love LOST as well, too bad having a newborn will make me fall asleep even during the season premiere! But, I got to watch more of it at 2 am, so go figure!
Post a Comment