grace has been begging to get her ears pierced since sammy-sue got hers done. i told her she had to wait till she was 12.
but, for christmas this year i decided
what the heck, she can have anything she wants right now, and of course, frell had to get hers done too.
frell went first...because gracy was too scared...she was a champ and didn't shed a tear. grace's tears on the other hand could've filled a bucket.
along with their new earrings, they got new haircuts too.
this is frell's "it doesn't hurt a bit...really", look


5 comments:
The girls look so cute and so excited to have their "new look"...That's how it went with my older sister and I--she wanted me to go first to see how bad it would hurt! Love your message to your kids about never losing their sense of wonder or taking life for granted...wish I could've learned that lesson a LONG time ago. Hope this new year brings you and your babies much deserved happiness!
i cannot beilve that frell didn't cry. I was 12 and I think I cried for two days.
Love the new ears and hair! What? Hank didn't get a stud?!
ONLY KIDDING.
what a fun mom you are!!!
I love Gracie's hair!! I saw it at Maryam's- it's so cute on her!! Frell- what a champ!!
Post a Comment