12.18.2008

71 Days

sober

i am proud of you anthony, you can do it.

a lot of people have been asking me for an update on anthony.  he is doing good.  he is living in a sober-living house with other recovering addicts & he says it is a safe place to be.  the transition back into his pre-recovery life has been rough, but, we are all hanging in there.

the kids LOVE having their daddy back and he sees them every day, his main focuses right now are his recovery (which means life) & his children... one day at a time.

right now i am just continuing to lean on my SAVIOR & my amazing family & friends during this beautiful time of year.  Christmas has never held so much meaning for me, He truly is the Prince of Peace

"Wise Men Still Seek Him"

5 comments:

Brittany said...

We are so proud of him. It was great to see him last night. He is just glowing. We missed you last night. I hope you get to come soon. COngrats to Anthony.

sachia said...

I know Anthony can do it, he loves you Mo and his kids. Let that be enough and the Savior can do the rest. Your deeply in my prayers.

Ashley Park said...

MO, love the card... I got lucky enough to get two! (Did you know this!!) Have a merry week.. Love you

Stella said...

Congrats Anthony! I hope this Christmas brings you peace and joy. 2009 will be a great year for you. I think of you and your beautiful family often!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of Anthony too. I continue to pray for him and your family every day. Nothing is impossible with the Lord's help. We love you Anthony. Unconditionally and forever! Aunt Mari