So super cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Anthony! And stop it with that brown leather bracelet he has on! You sure do have a heart breaker on your hands! I would love if you could call me back. I know life is super crazy right now but hopefully you can find a free minute! I love you and think of you ALL the time!
you need to go over to Gap.com and enter him in the cutest baby contest!! He NEEDS to be the next baby super model!! You have until Oct 12 pm. tonight!! GO!! NOW!! HURRY!!!
cutest little man. Lets add him to the family list of arranged marriages! Now Frelly and Hank are taken care of with O and G! We know we'll like the in-laws!
7 comments:
I heart Brad Pitt!
i heart him more...he makes me drool.
He is the cutest, yummiest, squishiest, most gorgeous baby boy in the whole wide world! I'm still glowing from my Hanky hugs the other night!
So super cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Anthony! And stop it with that brown leather bracelet he has on! You sure do have a heart breaker on your hands! I would love if you could call me back. I know life is super crazy right now but hopefully you can find a free minute! I love you and think of you ALL the time!
you need to go over to Gap.com and enter him in the cutest baby contest!! He NEEDS to be the next baby super model!! You have until Oct 12 pm. tonight!! GO!! NOW!! HURRY!!!
cutest little man. Lets add him to the family list of arranged marriages! Now Frelly and Hank are taken care of with O and G! We know we'll like the in-laws!
MY MAN!!!
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment