at times this week i did not want to get out of bed, i felt physically sick, dizzy, tired, nauseated, i had migraines, i was depressed. but i am putting one foot in front of another and leaning on Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and my loved ones. i think that each day i am getting a little bit stronger, a thought occurred to me about endurance, and that maybe part of my test is just that, learning to withstand this trial and keep going. i am not saying it is easy or that i like it but i know one day it will all make sense and that it will have been worth it.
anthony is doing well, we talk almost every day and he sounds happy and positive...
grace is excited that HSM 3 is coming out this weekend and i think that has distracted her!
frelly cries for him every morning and night and wants to go be with him at "the camp in utah"...i am sad for her, but she is getting lots of love and attention.
hank says dadadadadadadada all day long, and is starting to stand without help...he'll be walking soon; maybe him and anthony can take their first steps together.
xo, mo


7 comments:
You are so delightful, I can hardly stand it. I love you so much you amazing lady you. Thanks for the report on Anthony -- progressing forward... that's what it's all about. Smooch!
I love you and am thinking about you every moment of every day.
Oh, Amanda you are so strong! I am thinking of you! Allison and I need to kidnap you and go get some sprinkles.
Hey I just realized our blog is private ( I had it off private over the weekend) but I need your email (gmail address) so I can add you to our 'reader' list.. Ash
my email: ashleewright07@gmail.com
Amanda-I have been keeping up on your blog for a few weeks now and have not known what to say. Just know that you and your family are constantly in the thoughts and prayers of your family over in Colorado. We love you!!! You are amazing, keep on pushing forward and it will be worth it!!!
thinking of you!
just thinking about you!
xoxo
Post a Comment