10.29.2008

The Cirque


"I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." Henry David Thoreau

These are some pics of us up at the Lodge during the Reunion (2 weeks before Anthony checked in for inpatient treatment).  I thought if I could get him back up there, that nature would help him heal... I believe that in these beautiful mountains, he might just find God.

5 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Do you think they could also teach him to smile with his teeth showing??? I'm totally kidding. Those pictures are beautiful...I hope Anthony gets a chance to see them to remind him what he's fighting for. You are all so precious and I love you so much.
Anthony...keep fighting. We love you and pray for you daily.

Hazen5 said...

Beautiful pictures! Just keep smiling Amanda, it's getting better by the day!

Bill and Paige said...

Amanda,
I truely admire your strength. Those pictures are awesome! My thoughts and prayers continue to be with your and your family.

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey,
I was wondering if you were going to be home tomorrow? I am coming home from Utah tomorrow morning and could really use some advice. I am kind of in a tough boat right now too. Let me know I would love to get together with you. Talk to you soon.
Brittany

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my I am so sorry that comment was from Brittany Asay. I am on a friends computer.