10.30.2008

Captain Jack at Midnite

about a month ago all my babies were asleep...except this one, and apparently, i failed to notice.  when i came upstairs to my bathroom, my sanctuary?, all the lights were off and "captain jack" was holding a flashlight and sitting on the edge of the bathtub....doing what pirates do.

11 comments:

SUMMER said...

I can't handle it.... Frell, our lives would be so boring with out you!

Anonymous said...

Miss my Frell- always can count on her to ass the *SPICE* to life!!

Anonymous said...

That's a BIG whoops!! That's supposed to be ADD- not a##!

Anonymous said...

i shouldn't be allowed to comment anymore- i end up making this family friendly blog into a R rated one

Jason and Layna said...

It's a good thing she is so cute!!

queenieweenie said...

What a stinker. Love her.

Anonymous said...

I am DYING at those pics.
Not even hilarious to me yet.
I am still looking at all that "product" with my jaw dropped.
I hope I can be nice to her next time I see her.
aaahahahahhahahahahaaaaa!

Ashley Park said...

that is too funny! glad she's keeping you preoccupied :)

Ashlee said...

WOW!! that's all I can say :)

camille said...

That is a scene out of a movie!!! How funny is she? Those are some great memories. She is going to love seeing those pics when she is older and you show them to her after her daughter does something similiar.

I've been thinking and praying for you, Amanda. You are so strong and you strengthen my testimony with yours. I love yoU!

Tammi said...

Wow! Your child is AMAZING! I mean, I thought it was bad when I found Owen with hot pink NAIL POLISH all over his mouth, TEETH, hands, clothes, and MY COUCH...Frelly is one talented little girl! How funny that she was up to such mayhem in the middle of the night--alone. She's the cutest little pirate, and you are the greatest mom if you didn't scream at her (or even if you did, but then thought how funny she was)! Keep the funny stories coming--sounds like you guys have a lot of them!