Hi, this is Lisa Tree, Anthony's cousin. Grandma Tuft gave me the link to your blog. Your family is so cute. Grandma keeps asking me to plan a family reunion. She wants to try to get everyone together. I would love to find out when you all will be in Utah so maybe we can all get together. My email address is levenhuis@comcast.net and my blog address is www.evenhuis-family.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Lisa
3 comments:
Oh MY! What did they use to paint themselves with? I sure hope it was washable.
Hank's face is precious!
Hi, this is Lisa Tree, Anthony's cousin. Grandma Tuft gave me the link to your blog. Your family is so cute. Grandma keeps asking me to plan a family reunion. She wants to try to get everyone together. I would love to find out when you all will be in Utah so maybe we can all get together. My email address is levenhuis@comcast.net and my blog address is
www.evenhuis-family.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Lisa
that is too funny! They are so funny! i love the faces they are making!
Post a Comment