9.18.2008

Happy Birthday Mom...(one month later)

we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday at fratello's, these are a few of her favorite things
1.  babies
2.  mountain air
3.  making homemade apple pies
4.  the cabin
5.  sewing
6.  READING
7.  learning new things
8.  peches (mexican for nectarines)
9.  owning her own business
10.  ironed sheets 
11.  homemade bread
12.  sharp knives
13.  comfort food
14.  "dien-coke"
15.  london
16.  piano music
17.  her porsche
18.  henna
19.  scott anderson
20.  the gospel
21.  her girls
22.  ricky dee
23.  craig ferguson
24.  byu
25.  midway
26.  new recipes
27.  anything french
28.  computer games
29.  her new knees
30.  her grandchildren
31.  vanilla malts
32.  the funnies
33.  down pillows (she never travels without them)
34.  the fall season
35.  air conditioning
36.  lake como
37.  baby magic
38.  warm towels
39.  facials
40.  mani-pedis
41.  christmas
42.  her mom
43.  island park
44.  her baths
45.  clean hair
46.  kleenex tissues
47.  lipstick
48.  designer purses
49.  chico's
50.  tiffany
51.  small hamburgers
52.  mini condiments
53.  warm fires
54.  filled licorice
55.  movies in the theatres
56.  diamonds
57.  the book of mormon
58.  the night before christmas
59.  figs
60.  a clean house

i love you mom...and like i told you before, you make 60 look amazing!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Park said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama! She has always been so good to me! I can't believe looking at those pics of all the kids that it it used to be us as little ones and now we all HAVE little ones. I still feel like a kid I guess!

sachia said...

Scott Anderson is my FAVORITE too at BYU education week I make sure I hit him up every year. Tear jerker!

Your mom is beautiful!

C Gardner said...

Thank you for the sweet blog. It is wonderful to be so 'understood' with your list of all of the things I do love! My family is the best. I love the pics.
Love, Mom

SUMMER said...

Carol- you look amazing! I LOVE you! Happy birthday! I can't handle Ricky D's model shots!

maryam said...

I am a big fan of your mom! Happy Birthday, Carol! Let's get some "peches" and celebrate!