7.08.2008

Why We Aren't Back Yet

still waiting for the plumber to come...this cold winter made our hose pipe freeze, and it flooded our basement (aka the ridd level) when dad sprayed off the patio...

5 comments:

Ashley Park said...

a bummer! these silly utah winters! hey, i need your email.. i am making the blog private. you still out here?

queenieweenie said...

Can you say bummer???

I didn't know it was dad's fault...probably 'cause I heard about it from dad!

Laura Ek said...

Ok, so I just looked through all your pictures of your trip! Oh my gosh i feel like I was there with you! You guys must have had a great time and some fun memories! I

maryam said...

I am LOVING all of the pictures! Thanks again for my "treats" tonight! You are the BEST!!! I look 9 months pregnant again... but it was worth every bite.

Hazen5 said...

No way!!!! I hope nothing was ruined big time.