7.11.2008

SYTYCD

me & nigel lythgoenigel's bentleythe birthday girl!"frosted" cupcakes: provided by megan, meant for spuds, mostly eaten by me! summer's 1/2 of the subway sandwich that slid into my purse (on our way to LA) 4 times in a rowme, spuds & cool as a cucumber jenny!tabatha & napoleon (choreographers)these port-a-potty's were on the side of the road on a trailor, so we used them, & crossed our fingers that nobody hooked them up & drove off while we were in them!posing w/ nigel's ridethe guest dancers of the eveningme & jennythe blondes & nigelwhen megan went to take her pic w/ nigel, she put her arm around him and he said, "oh, you just cupped my breast"...this is a candid shot of that reaction! it was hilarious!groupiesus w/miamy favorite dancer who was voted off last week, kortnijenny bought us some eco-friendly, aka green band-aids from the whole foods store right outside cbs to soothe our aching feet!ketchupour server/entertainment, aka s.f. teddy bearbig time met up w/ us to celebrate!feliz cumpleanos, that's how they say it in spain!one more diet coke for the roadjenny's ketchup samplerthe life of the party, who is also, "sharp on fashion" =)what the 5 South looked like at midnight, making our 1 hour drive, 2 1/2 hours, thanks to jenny's chocolate stash, i was able to stay awake...thanks babe for putting up w/ another girls night out...i love you!

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I'm so glad that I don't really care about going green with my band-aides. They're horrible. I think my feet are still sticky from them!
That picture of Jenny's sampler plate is awesome!
Thanks for being my new fun friend!

SUMMER said...

A. LOVE the hoops... glad the 90's earrings were gone.
B. Funnest night ever!
C. Kuwait soccer team
D. S. F. had me rolling!

queenieweenie said...

Frickin' A!!! I want to go.

You and your "girl's night". I think we need to have a "sister night" like that!

Hazen5 said...

Amanda, I am in for the "Sister's Night" with Allison (since your mom made me a "Honorary" Sister).
Enough already, share the wealth! I hate being jealous. Love the picture with Mia, she must have been in Heaven.

maryam said...

You officially win the Ms. Photogenic of the century award. Looks like such a fun night!!!

Jason and Layna said...

I am seriously becoming very jealous of your summer! And yes I still love sandwiches.

zuniga family said...

WHAT???? I live near Megan, can't you just pick me up too??? I agree with hazen5, I hate being jealous. I watch that show faithfully every week! Maybe a early birthday present???? My birthday is the end of this month!!! Can we please hang out? How are you kiddies doing? Are they feeling better?

Annie + Joey said...

So fun Amanda! I am glad your girls had such a fun night, although I don't like these feelings of jealousy! :) You all look beautiful!