












my new name for hillary is little contessa...i don't know how she does it, (because on sunday's i barely make it to church), but she has these amazing sunday dinners that she spends hours preparing! she keeps spoiling us and lets me bring my crazy family over for "test-runs"... even if the carpets do end up being cleaned at the night's end (i don't even have words)! our girls love each other like sisters, and our boys LOVE all the chaos! thanks for moving to the neighborhood fuzzy-bean, it's too much fun!


12 comments:
I love the sailor outfits! It reminds me of you as a baby. So cute! The tape is stinkin' hilarious. Maybe the kids will tape the daddy's up this weekend and take over the houses!
I seriously almost made out with Tank on Sunday. I am laughing over the picture of Jake taped up!
Save those outfits for my kids please. Hopefully I will have a boy next for the sailor outfit! And we need to be twins and wear our matching navy and white polka dot dresses together one day! Is there any other way SPUDS? It will be ASTTMKOD!
P.S. Your girls are over right now while you are at Target. Frelly is killing me... she is a mini you and SO funny!
Why does your little Faith, (Don't know if Frelly is reserved for fam!) remind me of YOU in every way. Her little facial expressions crack me up. She's a mini-MO in the making! Something tells me shes slightly devious!
Amanda, I am a friend of Summers and have been following your fun A.I. adventures! You girls are hilarious!!! Hope you don't mind me checking out your cute blog. your kids are so darn cute in those outfits and I love that your dress matches them too! i totally make my husband match us also, he thinks I'm crazy. :-)
anyway...just wanted to say hi!
I love your girls dresses, wear did you get them? So cute!! I love it when all the kids match.
OK- that looks like a Barefoot Contessa recipe! If it is- that's one of my favorites! I'm salivating right now! SO FUN that the girls get to grow up together- that will be proceless!! I'm over here tryig to figure out how I'm not going to gop through depression when my sis moves half way accross the country in 2 weeks. You might have to scoop me off the floor of depression!
The dresses (my favorite) are from Bergdorf Goodman (from my trip to NY last year)...& Hank's outfit is from a store in Utah (Anthony thought it was a costume shop...we were laughing out loud at his hat)! Ashley, of course you can call her Frelly, I am not even sure she knows her name is Faith, and she IS CRAZY, we also call her Izzy, so any random name you hear we are referring to her!
Ya~ were excited about the move, but like we've said its a hard change too! We are looking at houses and just havent found something we want! We'll still be in Salt Lake. Maybe more riverton area.. but would like to stay within 15-20mins of where we are now etc! I'm only about 10 mins away from my parents as it is now! I have also wanted to tell you its been fun to see pic's of your sisters on your blog! It's been so long ( I think since Grandma died) that I have seen any of you! Miss ya
lv, Ash
Hi Amanda! I loved seeing pics of your cutie pies! Allison talks about you and your kiddos all the time--she is one proud auntie! They are beautiful..and so are you! I'm chopping my hair off and donating it (after we do family pics, of course) and your cute cut inspires me!!!
I think I just went back in time. You had so many sailor dresses--and your kids are as cute as you were (and are). LOVE these pictures!
Mom
That picture of Hank in the sailor outfit makes me want to eat him up. Those dimples are killing me!
Post a Comment