6.14.2008

Birthday at Tiffany's

tiffanycedar creekmy mom started a new tradition a few years ago with her girls where she takes us shopping and to dinner for our birthday, IT IS THE BEST because we get almost a whole day with our mom!...this year allison and i combined our days and went together. we started out with some great finds at one of my favorite boutiques, blue eyed girl, went up to south coast plaza to make a "quick stop" (aka 2 hours at tiffany in a private room, which tends to happen when i shop with my mom) and finished the night with dinner & dessert (coconut cake, of course) at cedar creek inn where the guys met us....it was a perfect evening! a thousand thank you's mom, and thank you allison for letting me tag along on your real birthday!

4 comments:

zuniga family said...

My birthday is next month. Can your mom take me out?? Nice birthday but isn't your birthday in April? I am blonde and will fit perfectly into your family. Ask your mom if she wants to adopt a 29 year old (I really do love my mom though)!

maryam said...

I saw Hill and your mom shopping away for Hill's b-day a few months ago. Such a fun tradition! Your mom is seriously the cutest. I need another dose of her soon!

Jason and Layna said...

Seriously...That sounds like an awesome birthday. I hope you had a great day!

queenieweenie said...

I LOVED spending the day with you! Next year...same time?