




My oldest sister Jennifer wrote this a while back, it is beautiful & perfectly describes my love for all my wonderful sisters:
Sisters
There's a bond that we shared
up in Heaven above
-A bond that He knew
was of eternal love.
So, He said we'd be sisters
When we came down to earth
Born to a generation
So royal in worth
We would help one another
return safely to Him
But only could do it
If we stayed closest of friends
For temptation would be greatest
at the time we are here
but together we'd follow his teachings
and adhere-
To Commandments and guidelines
that we were given in love
so that we together-
would return up above.
- Jennifer Gardner Mead


6 comments:
You girls are all SO beautiful!!! LOVE the GARDNA girls!!!
My beautiful girls!! How I love you all--and these pictures of you together are precious. I am so proud.
Love, Mom
Okay...I'm crying now. That was really sweet.
On a sadder note-I guess I'm not going to be eating those Hot Tamales in my nightstand I had saved for tonight! WHY am I large in pictures? I know-maybe it's 'cause I'm standing next to my teensy weensy sisters! Oh well...I'm looking forward to lots of happy eating next weekend! I REFUSE to be the "front girl" in any pictures we take next week.
YAY for sisters. I love your long hair in those pictures!
ALLISON---you are not LARGE, did you see ME in the pictures, 8 months pregnant in one 25 pounds overweight in another, you look beautiful always!!! and next week we will just hold hank in front of us for every picture!!!!! i am so excited! xo mo
You are my sister... my best friend Forjever.....
Post a Comment