how the west was won

everyone says we are twins in every way
breakfast in our bathing suits
swimming



three little ladies
anthony wrestling with the car seats
wahoo's
walk like a man
loving a baby
am: sleep in, cuddle with kids mid am: eat at bagel shack (show up too late to meet rothey's)noon: swim
after noon: get a babysitter, go see Indiana Jones for a quick afternoon date, smuggle wahoo's into the theatre
pm: take kids to baskin robbins
late pm: order pizza at 10:30 while blogging (my new favorite hobby), listening to music & hanging out with pony...go watch tv, but now that lost is over, is there really a point?


11 comments:
Fun day spuds!!! Wish you could have met us down at the beach though... maybe next week?
Can I just say... I am so glad you are blogging now. Even though we live less than a mile apart- somehow the weeks fly by and we don't get to spend as much quiality time hanging out and stalking underage teenagers at AI as I would like! But here's to blogs and keeping us all connected... even during those weeks of choas! Cheers to hopefully being able to get together more in the next few weeks!!
ps- don't tell Carson I sometimes use him in a pinch to model girls accessories ;)
hey amanda! i found your blog through maryam's! it's so cute--love it =). and i feel your pain with the tv issue and not having a point anymore. idol and lost were good this season! but now. . . so you think you can dance, anyone? and let's do a park or pool day sometime soon!
Aloha, from the North Shore of Oahu...home of LOST! It's me, Jane Moysa, Traci's mom. When I saw your blog (which I love), and read about LOST, I had to write. We live very, very close to many of the sites they use in the show. We actually do see some of the cast around here...ran into Locke walking down the street in Sunset, Hurley in the hardware store.
Wasn't the season finale the best? So many answers, but so many more questions! We actually have parties to watch it. They have shown the season opener at an event called "Sunset on the Beach"...all the cast was there. I belong to an e-mail list that actually keeps track of where they're filming. Pretty cool. But I just happen to come across them on the way to the market, post office and bank.
Keep up the blogging. I love looking at the pictures of your beautiful family and many people I reconize the name (and can't believe they have their own kids).
Aloha,
Jane Moysa
I have never met someone who can do so many things in one day! Looks like a fun weekend.
Love that you smuggle Wahoo's into Indiana Jones! You are a girl after my own heart.
I want your babies!
Cute, cute kids Amanda! Looks like a fun weekend. I was sad that your kids were sleeping in your car during Ani's shower, I would love to see them!
Sounds like a perfect day!
Oh please Mo.. you are sweet, but I am SURE you looked amazing! I havet the ever expanding cheeks going right now, but I know its not for much longer :) XOXOXO
jane, i could not be more jealous of where you live! i love hawaii, and i LOVE lost...if i lived there i would be stalking the set! i couldn't believe the finale, i am actually still trying to process it so i can put up some commentary about it! you need a blog so we can see all those beautiful beaches!!!
Post a Comment