



































Thanks to "Big-Time-B." we got finale tickets and got to sit in his private box... The show was so much fun and Mike Meyers almost made me go "boom-boom in my Pull-Ups" I was laughing so hard! Although the results sincerely came as a shock, I think that both the David's are amazing and that they will both be stars! Nash & White's duet was amazing, but, I felt really old when both Maryam & Summer didn't even know the song!
The Finale Party after the show was like being at a glorified grad night...they did tattoos, fake eyelashes, had Cirque-de-Soleil style acrobats hanging from the ceiling, picture booths, paparazzi, free loot, red carpet, amazing food everywhere, dance floors, giant screens playing the show & lots of fun people! Thanks again to the fab four for an unforgettable night and to Anthony for taking such good care of the babies...now you have definitely earned your week in Alaska!


15 comments:
Thanks for the vicarious thrill. It softened the blow of having to nurse Rick back to mental health after the Archuleta loss. I told him 'Honey, it is just a TV show', and he said 'Not to me!! You look so cute and I have to agree with Summer, 'you are the ultimate poser!' Love you, Mom
How FUN!! THat show was AEWSOME last night!! How are you going to keep the high going after these past couple weeks?- let me know if you need me to talk you through the "let down" you might experience without the IDOL!!
"You are my Brother, forever and ever!" I am so jealous you met him. Too much fun. I am so sad Archie didn't win!!!!
SPUDS.... What the HECK are you talking about that you feel old b/c Maryam and I didn't know that song? You are only ONE year older than me you nerd! It was a boring song anyway... my dad only listened to The beatles and the rolling stones... he was a rocker! ha! You perfectly described it as it was like a FUN grad night... but with some very well known people in attendance. SOOOO great! And I will never forget seeing you pose and take pictures of yourself every time I turn around... some things never change and that is why I LOVE YOU!!!
Summer, first you're supposed to be asleep and second, I felt really old too. Being one year older must make us a little wiser in the ways of the world. Oh Yeah! And in driving too. :)
Thanks for a truly unforgettable night.
So fun Amanda! You all look so beautiful! I am glad you had a great time. I can't believe you went to the after party!
Okay Summer. Crosby, Stills, and Nash are NOT BORING!!! I think Amanda only knew the song because she hangs out with me and I love that music. So I'M the old one!
Amanda, you are officially my favorite brat. I love you.
Seriously... Your life is WAY more exciting then mine. I can't believe the night you had. I am glad that you got a picture with Jason Castro, I think I am his only fan!
check out my blog. shout out #2!
Can't even handle it! What a night to remember! You are an official local of AI, and you looked super hot last night!! Great in yellow!!
My tongue is bleeding today from all of the brownies I ate! That only happens to me when I eat too many sweets! Wierd, huh? I had so much fun with you, once again. You're the HOT MAMA and I love YOU!
HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATE YOU! I have nothing more to say! Not really, just super, super jealous!
You're awesome. That's all I have to say!!!!!!!!
I'm so jealous!!
I miss A.I. so much I could cry....
Thanks for the B-day wish. I will definitely tell my family hi for you! The only other person that I have been able to convince so far is my brother Brian. His link is on the side bar of my blog, but if its easier its nbzern@blogspot.com
Ash
Post a Comment