China: Quake left 18,000 buried in one city
Everytime one of these natural disasters occur, I sit at home feeling helpless, I wish I could be right there helping the people in need. The Church has amazing disaster relief resources, and we can give specifically to these emergency funds...If you go to the lds.org/ldsfoundation it will give you all the information you need if you would like to make a donation, or just see some of the great things our fast offerings help pay for. My prayers and thoughts are with these people around the world who suffer; my heart aches for them.
5.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm just stopping by to say I AM SO HAPPY you started a blog! Not only are you SUPER photogenic (as are your children and husband) but you have such a way with words!! I LOVE that you are sharing your journaling with us all!! How was IDOL part 3??
Post a Comment